PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting out 1994 Honda Accord EX in Portland, Oregon

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Default Parting out 1994 Honda Accord EX in Portland, Oregon

Bought this a month or two ago at auction for $825, put $300 into it to get it tagged and licensed and all that. One week later, I noticed a rod knock and had a mechanic check it out to be sure. Definitely has a rod knock.

I was going to keep driving it as is until it died, but i can't deal with the faulty electrical system anymore. Something is draining the battery, and so i started taking the cable off when parked... and now it won't start with the cable on (i think it has something to do with the aftermarket alarm wiring).

Anyways.. I'm done dealing with it. I'm going to lose money regardless, but I hope parting it out/ scrapping the remainder, will bring in enough to replace it with something reliable.

It's an automatic, VTEC engine, power everything, sunroof, 215k miles.

It just got a tune up and brand new brakes before it wrecked. Aftermarket rims on good tires, pretty new exhaust (Still has barcode tags on it), One good aftermarket HALO headlight (The other is damaged.).

Good pass. side fender. The hood, Driver side fender, and bumper are all wrecked. Grill is actually undamaged. Back bumper is a bit crooked.... I think the tow truck that towed it pulled it from behind and bent the back bumper slightly upwards, so it doesn't 100% line up with the car. Seems to be on their firmly though, so I am not sure if it's broken or not.

Interior is pretty clean (Gray cloth), a few pieces are broken (Driver side inner door handle, center console lid).

Just email or PM me if interested in parts! I have no set prices, so it's probably better to make offers on whatever you want.

Pictures are from the day I picked it up at auction.
Name:  IMG_0493.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  108.2 KB
Name:  IMG_0500.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  116.6 KB
Name:  IMG_0502.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  125.2 KB
Name:  IMG_0492.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  106.8 KB

I'd also sell the whole car (with 2013 tags) for $825.

Last edited by Wrecked94Accord; 09-10-2011 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:22 PM

Dang I woulda taken that console lid off your hands. I am interested in the antenna assembly if you think you can get that pulled, how much would you be thinking? I actually live in NE Portland so I could probably meet you to save shipping. I'm also somewhat interested in those clear bumper markers. Too bad you don't have the front bumper turn signals, mine have terrible rock chips in them.

Last edited by Peli; 09-10-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:48 PM

Well, the center console lid isn't too bad off.. you can just feel a chip of it missing underneath the cloth (I think someone elbowed it, and broke a chunk out of the middle.). It works as it is, but it's probably not the best replacement.

The antenna is pretty wiggly and doesn't go up/down anymore... So I am not sure you'd want that either, but if you do. I'd sell it for $5.

I thought I might have had the front signals, but I looked and they are gone/broken. The back bumper markers are in good shape though, and I'd sell them pretty cheap.

I actually live in NE too (ne 162nd), so if you want to come look at the car and parts in person, and go from there, it would be fine with me. Just shoot me a PM and I can give you my address.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:41 PM

Alright, i live near NE 48th but my buddy lives out on 126th and I'll be out there this Wednesday which is also when I get paid, so I might come take a look then, I'll shoot you a PM.

Old 09-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Administrator
Smile

You just might get some of those parts sold..you never can tell what part someone is looking for..

Try to do your selling in PM people so we dont just waste space out here in the open..or use your e-mail address's...

Thanks, WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Parting out 1994 Honda Accord EX in Portland, Oregon-911tnnyc.jpg  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Newest Of Newbies

How is the interior in this car and what color is the dash and other misc interior trim? Im in need of a couple parts. I will PM after you reply to this post!

Old 09-17-2011, 03:07 AM

I am stripping the car this weekend, and crushing the shell Monday morning, so my apartment manager doesn't kill me. haha

So far the parts that are GONE are: Pass. doors, Radiator, and rear bumper marker lights. Sales pending on: Windshield, tail lights, trunk lid, window motors, speakers, rims, and grille.

Everything else is still here.

Originally Posted by Cali94Accord
How is the interior in this car and what color is the dash and other misc interior trim? Im in need of a couple parts. I will PM after you reply to this post!
It's gray, and the dash is gray/black. Most of it's in good shape, But a few pieces broke when I tried to remove them today. I am still trying to figure out how to remove the gauges/dash from the car. Shoot me a PM with exactly what you need and I will take a look at it!

Old 09-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Newest Of Newbies

how much you trying to sell you window motors for?

Old 09-20-2011, 10:49 AM

I crushed the car yesterday... I still have lots of parts in my living room, though.

Driverside airbag (Black), Trunk lid, Passenger doors, Full sunroof assembly, Passenger side fender, Most of the interior (Gray). I will try to put a list of prices together for whats left... I really don't know what any of it's worth, Just trying to sell as much of it as I can so I can get another car.... So if you want to make an offer, just PM me!!

Originally Posted by SwitchUps
how much you trying to sell you window motors for?
Driverside are gone, and I think the passenger side ones are sold too (Just waiting for the guy to show up at some point this week), If they don't go.. I will shoot you a PM. Thanks!