PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Wrecked 05' 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Default Wrecked 05' 6spd

Alright so yesterday my girlfriend put an end to my Accord project by getting T-boned by a Ford Explorer. Chances are that the car will be totaled...it took a hard hit to the passenger rear quarter. If it is totaled i will be buying it back from the insurance company and parting it out. If you are intrested in anything from it let me know. The interior(black leather)is mint, all the glass, doors and front fenders are mint. it is a 3.0VTEC 6speed. 50,000 on motor and clutch and everything is in perfect running order. The rims are the stock 17's and 3 of them are fine and have fuzion zri's on them with plenty of life left in them. The right rear rim and tire are in pretty rough shape...if you want it you can have it at no extra charge but it is most likley no use to anyone. Again the only damage to the car is at the passenger rear tire / quaterthe rest of the car is showroom condition. please contact me if there is anything off the car that you would like.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Default RE: Wrecked 05' 6spd

damn that sucks man! never let a woman drive your car...i never do

Old 11-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Man that sucks, you should post up your priceson V6P They're in the process of doing auto to manual swaps and would love to get their hands on 6mt's..

On a side note, are your tailights the same as my 04 tailights? they're not LED are they?

Old 11-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

my condolences on the wreck.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:20 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the tranny...and i the tails are the same but i only have one left the other is in a couple hundred peices in the middle of an intersection.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:25 PM
06accordv6sedan
Unregistered

Hey man, sorry about the wreck, hope everyone is OK. I'm new to the forum and came here looking for parts to fix a 06 sedan V6 accord i picked up wrecked a while back, ive been looking for a wrecked coupe tofix for a while now and just seen this post, if you would rather sale the vehicle as a whole for a reasonable price and save yourself the trouble of parting it out let me know, thanks!

Old 11-13-2007, 05:50 AM
flashpic
Unregistered

I maybe interested in the seats ( front/rear) assuming black leather with related part. Let me know pricing. Is the car in Schenectady ?

Old 11-13-2007, 06:45 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Wrecked 05' 6spd Moved To For Sale Forum

ORIGINAL: EX056SPD

Alright so yesterday my girlfriend put an end to my Accord project by getting T-boned by a Ford Explorer. Chances are that the car will be totaled...it took a hard hit to the passenger rear quarter. If it is totaled i will be buying it back from the insurance company and parting it out. If you are intrested in anything from it let me know. The interior(black leather)is mint, all the glass, doors and front fenders are mint. it is a 3.0VTEC 6speed. 50,000 on motor and clutch and everything is in perfect running order. The rims are the stock 17's and 3 of them are fine and have fuzion zri's on them with plenty of life left in them. The right rear rim and tire are in pretty rough shape...if you want it you can have it at no extra charge but it is most likley no use to anyone. Again the only damage to the car is at the passenger rear tire / quaterthe rest of the car is showroom condition. please contact me if there is anything off the car that you would like.
**Must Have Pictures of the car and Prices of anything your selling....No Post with Pictures and Prices...Then NO POST...**

WheelBrokerAng

Old 11-27-2007, 06:29 PM
spdemon17
Unregistered

Thats no good at all....How much for the AEM V2? Do you know if it will fit on my 07 6MT coupe?

Old 07-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Administrator
Default RE: OVER THE TIME LIMIT ****Wrecked 05' 6spd

|Repost if you need to...

WheelBrokerAng

Quick Reply: Wrecked 05' 6spd