Tires & Wheels What wheels are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

17" - need correct tire size

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Administrator
Default RE: 17" - need correct tire size

ORIGINAL: Goldnknight22

I really appreciate your effort and don't mean to sound pushy, but I was curious if you had any results yet? Thanks WBAng! I'll try and leave you alone, haha.
Bunch of extra work came up and couldnt get to it , but I will still get to it..Tomorrow I hope..Its already 12:35 Am tomorrow

Old 07-10-2007, 06:38 AM

All is forgiven. Obviously. Just kinda excited to witness your skillzzz. haha.[8D]

Old 07-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Administrator

I PM'd you a little bit ago, but I just noticed that your not in the forum right at this time...
Later!
WheelBrokerAng

Old 07-16-2007, 09:47 AM

Hey again, this is pretty ironic. I just got a flat tire a few days ago, and have to see if it can get patched/plugged. If not, my rim search just got put into *first priority*. I'm not buying a new tire, because my other 3 are near the end of their life, and I'm obv. not going to buy 4 new ones. The only other option is to put on my winter tires a couple of months early (remember, NH) if it can't get fixed and just wait until spring to go with the rims. (I'd still want to get them soon, though)

Sooo, I was wondering if there was any updates/news for the rim search. I can't believe I get my flat tire right in the middle of all this..lol. Thanks for your efforts, as always!

Hey anyone, they shouldnt have any issues plugging the hole, right? It was from a nail. It's not completely in the sidewall, but where the sidewall turns into the main part of the tread, at about a 45 degree angle into the tire. Hopefully I can get it fixed?

Old 07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

that's really early for winters...they can chunk if you run them in really hot weather...be careful with that.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Administrator

I dont have any Gunmetal in stock, but do have some silver and white and silver sparkle's in stock..
What are you going to settle on now?
16" or 17" would help to know for me.

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 07-16-2007, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: smaglik
that's really early for winters...they can chunk if you run them in really hot weather...be careful with that.
Yeah I hear ya.I'm really praying I don't have to go this route, for obv. reasons. But the winter tiresare looking at their last go-round this next winter. And by October, it's really not warm here. I would have to be careful during the next 2 months tho...

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng
I dont have any Gunmetal in stock, but do have some silver and white and silver sparkle's in stock..
What are you going to settle on now?
16" or 17" would help to know for me.
Definitely 17". And are you talking about not having the ADR Exe's in gunmetal or any wheel? Like I said, I'm totally up for looking at other gunmetal rims with a similar style to those. I know you like to stay objective, but at this point, could I get your opinion?

I am planning on blackhousing my OEM headlights, and tinting my OEM tails (not too dark). Since everything is going dark, should I consider black rims too? The car is Naples Gold. Maybe it would better with black/machined lip after all?

Opinions are helpful!Thanks so much guys.

Old 07-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Ew. Not a big fan of black on gold. I think silver or chrome would look good.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Administrator

I Like These My Self!

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/0CA00BACC200466286D5A872C83BC8D9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-24-2007, 11:20 PM

Hmm, could I get a quote on those perhaps? They come in 17? Maybe I am going to have to rethink my color scheme...cuz they are reallynice lookin'rims. I still think the gunmetal would tie together the blackhoused headlights and tinted tails, but who knows. I just need some RIMSSS at this point.

Quick Reply: 17" - need correct tire size